For those of you that prefer not to drive to Cornwall we will help arrange a hassle free transfer to Elm Farm from Redruth train/bus station or Newquay airport.
Free bike hire when glamping at Elm Farm
All bell tent glamping residents get 1 day free bike hire for 2 people. Additional bike hire costs £10/day or you could hire bikes for a whole week for just £50 each (normally costs £90 each).
Reduced rate breakfast at Elm Farm Cafe
On those days when you can’t be bothered to make your own breakfast you can eat at our cafe at a special residents price. Lunches, snacks, hot/cold and alcoholic drinks available too. Ask at the Cafe for more special offers.
Our Furnished Glamping Bell Tents come with the following as standard:
- King Size double solid wood framed beds with comfy mattresses
- Professionally laundered sheets and towels (please bring your own beach towels)
- 2 chairs, dining table and solid wood chest/table
- 2 sun loungers
- A brazier with BBQ grill and large bag of wood each night (normally costs £5 per night)
- Solar powered fairy lights and candle lanterns
- A single ring gas hob with kettle, frying pan and saucepan
- Crockery & cutlery
- Padlock for securing your tent entrance
For families we can add a travel cot, 1 or 2 bed rolls for children (you will need to supply your own sleeping bags) for an additional charge of £25 each/week or £5 each/night.