For those of you that prefer not to drive to Cornwall we will help arrange a hassle free transfer to Elm Farm from Redruth train/bus station or Newquay airport.
Free bike hire when glamping at Elm Farm
All bell tent glamping residents get 1 day free bike hire. Additional bike hire costs £10/day or you could hire bikes for a whole week for just £50 each (normally costs £90 each).
Our Furnished Glamping Bell Tents come with the following as standard:
- King Size double solid wood framed beds with comfy mattresses
- Pretty laundered sheets and towels (please bring your own beach towels)
- Chairs, dining table and solid wood chest/table
- 2 sun loungers
- A brazier with BBQ grill and large bag of wood each night (normally costs £5 per night)
- Solar powered fairy lights and candle lanterns
- A single ring gas hob with kettle, frying pan and saucepan
- Crockery & cutlery
- Padlock for securing your tent entrance
For families we can add a travel cot, 1 or 2 bed rolls for children (you will need to supply your own sleeping bags) for an additional charge of £25 each/week or £5 each/night.
The camping fields are supplied with clean drinking water and solar fairy lights around the facilities. There are two composting toilets, two family size washroom cubicles with hot showers and sinks and two dish/laundry washing sinks all with hot water. There is also a flushing toilet and chemical disposal point for guests beside the cafe a short skip up the hill.
Please don’t hesitate to email if you have any further questions or requirements: [email protected]