For those of you that prefer not to drive to Cornwall we will help arrange a hassle free transfer to Elm Farm from Redruth train/bus station or Newquay airport.
Arrival and departure
Arrival is from 2pm onwards
Departure is 10am
Free bike hire when glamping at Elm Farm
All bell tent glamping residents get 1 day free bike hire. Additional bike hire costs £10/day or you could hire bikes for a whole week for just £50 each (normally costs £90 each).
Our Furnished Glamping Bell Tents come with the following as standard:
- King Size double solid wood framed beds with comfy mattresses
- Pretty laundered sheets and towels (please bring your own beach towels)
- Rattan 2 seater sofa, 2 chairs, table and solid wood chest
- A brazier with BBQ grill and large bag of wood each night (normally costs £5 per night)
- Solar powered fairy lights and candle lanterns
- A double ring gas hob with kettle, frying pan and saucepan
- Crockery & cutlery
- Padlock for securing your tent entrance
For families we can add a travel cot, 1 or 2 bed rolls for children – please supply your own sleeping bags.
The camping fields are supplied with clean drinking water and solar lights around the facilities. There are four newly refurbished composting loos, two family size washroom cubicles with hot showers and sinks and two dish/laundry washing sinks all with hot water. There is also a flushing toilet and chemical disposal point for guests beside the cafe a short skip up the hill.
Please don’t hesitate to email if you have any further questions or requirements: [email protected]